Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mediafly Mobile

On an iPod or iPhone (in my case it's my Blackberry Curve), it made sense for me to carry my latest podcast download to listen during commute.  Ever since I bought my iPad, I have yet to load a single podcast episode into it.  I don't see any sense for me to listen podcasts on a bigger device like the iPad.  Music maybe, but not a podcast.

While browsing around the App Store, I stumbled into an app/service called Mediafly.  It streams and manage web media subscription across multiple platforms.  Think of it as the Netflix for podcasts.  Want to change the list of your subscription?  You only need to manage one location and it will sync to multiple web active devices.  The iPad app itself allows you to view live streaming content like TWiT Live.

No comments: