Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Marware Eco-Vue for iPad

As of this writing, my iPad sports a folio case by Marware called the Eco-Vue.  It's as versatile and as good looking as a case can get. Although at times, I felt envious with people who carry their iPad with the Apple iPad case (which looks more like what Batman would use).  If the Apple iPad case looks so sexy, why did I end up getting a more expensive (yet conservative) case like the Marware Eco-Vue?


Features

  • 3-in-1 Case Solution: Folio style leather case, two stand options, vertical hand strap
  • Eco-leather folio case design made from RoHS compliant leather (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
  • Hand strap allows secure grip
  • Folio cover allows the iPad to stand while in use
  • Low-angle table top stand folds away when not in use
  • Elastic closure strap and fold-over tab keep iPad secure



The Eco-Vue is versatile yet elegant. There are a dozen more folio cases out in the market, but nothing comes close to the looks and functionality of the Eco-Vue.  It's versatile like the Apple iPad case, but the cover is made of eco-leather (while the innards are felt-like). A sucker for anything leather (like me) can't let this case slip away.  Not to mention, JARVIS fits in very nicely.

The cover of this case is very well padded, thus provide added protection to the iPad.  Although the Apple iPad case is thinner, I would prefer my iPad to be more protected thank you.  The thing I like the most is the Moleskine-type strap that prevents the case from opening while inside the bag.  For a price which is $10 more expensive than the Apple iPad case, I would prefer to get this leather case anytime.  If you follow my past tweets, I even bought this case ahead of the iPad!


Pros
- quality
- easy to hold
- versatile

Cons
- over time it doesn't fit as snug as the Apple iPad case

No comments: